I read one of the most incredible post today on Guy Kawasaki’s (http://twitter.com/guykawasaki) blog How to Change the World. Guy gives a breakdown on how he used Twitter to promote his Alltop website and his new book Reality Check. Here are the 10 ways to use Twitter as a Twool.
- Forget the “influentials
- Defocus your efforts
- Get as many followers as you can
- Monitor what people are saying about you, your company, and your product.
- Ask for help.
- Make it easy to tweet on your behalf.
- Create an email list.
- Make it easy to “post to Twitter.
- Offer advice deals to Twitter users.
- Tell the complainers where to go.
If you would like to get a complete detailed break down of these 10 steps check out Guy’s Post
All the best